Lenovo IdeaPad 3 laptop is suitable for productive work, varied leisure, simple learning. This device will become an excellent assistant in any task, will be a reliable travel companion, and will give you the opportunity not to sit at one desk, but to do business from any comfortable place in the world. This article will consider the main parameters and features of Lenovo IdeaPad 3.
Lenovo IdeaPad 3: a budget laptop with a new processor
Lenovo is one of the best technology companies in the world for innovative PCs and mobile Internet devices. Lenovo is the world’s number one PC maker and the fourth largest smartphone supplier. The company is included in the Global Fortune 500.
At the moment, Ideapad is not even a line, but an independent brand of Lenovo laptops, under which a variety of solutions are sold, including frankly budget ones.
IdeaPad 3 laptops break stereotypes about devices for everyday use. Advanced Intel® Core ™ 10th generation processors and optional discrete graphics cards allow you to unleash the potential of your systems and get a wide range of multimedia capabilities.
The built-in matrix is simple and reliable. She has excellent realistic color reproduction. The ability to transfer detail will also delight when playing games or watching a movie. The screen has received an anti-reflective coating, which allows you to comfortably interact with the laptop regardless of the lighting.
Lenovo IdeaPad looks very stylish, while to some extent minimalistic. Lenovo IdeaPad has a sleek and modern design. The body is made of matte gray plastic, which also makes the device lighter. The laptop keyboard is responsive and responsive. The model also has a camera that provides video communication and has a resolution of 1280×720 (HD).
The presented model is representative of modern technology. Its high performance and versatility are good value for money. In this price segment, the Lenovo IdeaPad 3 laptop has some of the best features. The device received the following parameters and indicators:
- The motherboard has two slots for installing DDR4 RAM (maximum 32GB), two M.2 slots for solid-state drives, and a SATA3 connector for connecting a 2.5 “HDD.
- Almost all ports are on the left side of the laptop: RJ-45, HDMI video out, USB 3.0, USB-C (data-only), and 3.5mm audio jack. On the right, next to the exhaust of the cooling system, is another USB 3.0.
- The laptop is equipped with a 120 Hz IPS-level matrix from BOE with the NV156FHM-NX1 marking. The display covers 45% of the NTSC color space, which is approximately 56% sRGB equivalent. The maximum brightness of the panel is 250 nits, the laptop is comfortable to use at 80% for this parameter.
- The sound subsystem of the laptop consists of two 1.5-watt speakers with Dolby Audio support. You can watch a movie or TV show on this laptop without any problems, but the music does not sound as good as we would like, and the speakers are clearly not powerful enough.
- The laptop uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections to communicate over wireless networks. To connect other devices, HDMI, USB 2.0, and USB 3.1 Type C ports are used.
- IdeaPad 3 cares about the safety of your personal information and privacy. The laptop is equipped with a TPM 2.0 cryptographic module, which securely encrypts the information stored on the media.
- Nvidia GeForce MX330 Discrete 2GB Card enables your notebook to display smoothly video and efficiently display graphics. Their resources are enough to watch movies of high quality, use graphic editors and run undemanding games.